Sunday 2 March 2008

Still going!

I'm still going to the gym. I've not wimped out!
I enjoy it and I like the "feel good ache" I get in the mornings afterwards.
I think I've gotten a bit bigger. I'm trying to bulk up and put a bit of weight on with all this. My ideal weight is 13 stone. I'm a wimpy 11 stone right now.

I've been thinking of getting protein drink as due to stresses I'm under right now my appetite is almost non existant. So I think a protein drink will help provide my muscles with the protein needed to gain muscle mass.

The way things are going my stresses will not be getting any better soon. In fact they will most likely be getting very much worse with the coming weeks. So the protein drinks may help give some energy to get through all this.

On top of my normal workout last week I played indoor football with some mates. Well, I say football. The only thing it had in common with the beautiful game is that there were goals and a ball. After that it was eight very unfit and testosterone charged men trying to hurt each other!

It was fun! It's looking to become a weekly event too. So that's nice.

I have more pictures but looking at them I really don't look much different. So I'll hold off on posting more for now.

1 comment:

Dee said...

I know you're still gyming, cos I'm the one who gets to see the results ::wigglyeyebrows::

And there are results! You now have more tats (sorry.. pecks), and arm muscles.

Think it's about time you gave your fans an update though!

Luff ya :o)